Content submitted by readers, advertisers and other NJ Teachers partners includes:
- Best ideas and best practices for teachers inside and outside the classroom
- Lesson Plan ideas
- Spotlights on efforts above and beyond everyday work in the classroom and school community and long-time service
- Memorials to educators who have passed
- Articles honoring historical events
- Commentary on issues that can help all teachers do their jobs better
- Commentary on developments important to education
- “Advice” columns related to teachers’ lifestyle such as: health, finance, major purchases, recreation and travel
- News and commentary related to continuing education and professional development opportunities
- Spotlights on distinguished faculty members and unique course offering at college and university education undergraduate and graduate degree programs
- Articles promoting services that can help all educators
- Job listings
All content must be emailed in a Word document attachment or inserted into the body of an email.
All news items can be up to 500 words; any submissions of more than 700 words should be approved by a member of the NJ Teachers editorial department, including Mitchell Krugel, Dan Rappoport, Joshua Sigmund or Jennifer Trattler.
Photos should be emailed as jpeg attachments with a 300 DPI and at least .5 MB. (NOTE: Cell phone photos taken at large size should accommodate these settings.)
Approved content will be published in the next available issue at the discretion of the NJ Teachers editors. (NJ Teachers reserves the right to edit content to meet our style and standards.)
NJ Teachers reserves the copyright on all submitted materials.
Opinions expressed in any content are not those of NJ Teachers Magazine and will be noted as such.